Provides direct primary nursing care as is appropriate for residents adhering to established Standards for Nursing Practice and the policies and procedures of Care At Home Services.
- Graduation from an Approved School of Nursing.
- Current practicing registration with College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC).
- Ability to pass a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check for working with vulnerable adults.
- Maintains a Valid First Aid and CPR “A” Certificate.
- Must maintain Occupational First Aide Level 1 status.
- Gerontological experience preferred.