Working under the guidance of the Senior LPN Supervisor or LPN Case Manager, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for their work assignment in accordance with competency guidelines within the standards of practice as outlined by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), current legislative scope of practice and in accordance with the established policies and procedures of Care At Home Services.
- Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience recognized by the CLPNBC.
- Maintains Practicing Full Scope Licensure with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia (CLPNBC).
- Ability to pass a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check for working with vulnerable adults.
- Maintains Valid First Aid and CPR “A”.
- Must maintain Occupational First Aide Level 1 status.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a long term care facility is preferred.